- shoulders - The shoulders should be relaxed. People often store stress and tension in their shoulders and must gradually work this tension out of their shoulders in order to be TaiChiSong song.
- chest - The posture of the average person often has the chest raised, the chest actually needs to be sunken, to allow the body to be TaiChiSong song.
- elbows - The elbows are generally pointing out, forward and down in most postures. If the elbow is pointing otherwise, it indicates that the practitioner is likely committing errors.
- buttocks - The tail bone must be sunken, otherwise the alignment of the hips and back will have errors.
- back heel - The heels must typically remain on the ground in most postures, otherwise the practitioner will easily lost their balance.