A practitioner of traditional Yang Style T'ai Chi Chuan in the Yang Shou-hou 楊少侯 lineage, who resides in Europe and often teaches in-depth workshops on traditional T'ai Chi Ch'uan. He is a proponent of the Five Loosening Exercises and T'ai Chi Standing Meditation and utilizes them as the foundation of his teaching.
"There are two main reasons why people fail to develop the powers of Taijiquan.
1. Abandoning correct shape they bend here and break there and call it yielding or being soft.
2. Abandoning Song they grasp here and hold there calling it Peng. With these errors in place the Qi cannot sink to the Dan Tien, the Qi cannot mobilize and the powers cannot manifest."
--May 27, 2014
- Iron Robe/Boxing
- Tai Chi Classics Push Hands Part 1 Part 2
- Aggressive Free Push Hands
- April 2009 Push Hands Seminars Part 1 Part 2
- Taiji Demo at Gwinganna Retreat 2010
- Phuket Retreat 2011