Huang Xingxiang or Huang Sheng Shyan is a famous practitioner of Tai Chi, who founded the concept of World Tai Chi As One Family and innovated many techniques, such as the Five Loosening Exercises, to teach students how to master important Tai Chi concepts.
- Master Huang Demonstrates applications related to the 5 Loosening Exercises vimeo mirror
- Master Huang Demonstrates the first section of the 37 Postures (37 势简易架子 - 37 shi jian yi jia zi)
- Master Huang Xingxiang Five Loosening Exercises is a video of master Huang demonstrating FiveLooseningExercises (Song Shen Wu Fa)
- Huang Xingxiang vs Liao Kuangcheng Part 1 Part 2 is a match that took place in 1970 Singapore between Master Huang and a famous wrestler.
- Demonstration of the first section of the Yang Family Long Form
- Push Hands Demonstrations