Tui Shou or Tai Chi Push Hands is two person T'ai Chi Ch'uan, which teaches the practitioner how to become aware of not only themselves; but also their opponent. Students are often taught Tai Chi Push Hands in many different stages, using a combination of Repetitive Drills, and freestyle pushing.
It takes many years of effort, from a highly skilled teacher and a dedicated student, to learn to use T'ai Chi Ch'uan on another person effectively.
- August 16, 1987 Video of Tui Shou by Master HuangXingxiang Huang Xingxiang
- 活步推手 (huo bu tui shou) Free-step Push Hands demonstration by FoongChoonSang Foong Choon Sang
- April 2009 Seminar featuring AdamMizner Adam Mizner.
- October 2009 "Huang Style" Seminar featuring AdamMizner Adam Mizner demonstrating the kind of Push Hands seminar HuangXingxiang Master Hang Xingxiang would give.
- Mr. Zhu Tzuen Hsuan's Push Hands Demostration
- 石明 - 发劲演示
- Old Yang Stlye Master Zhu Chun Xuan's Tuishou