Wallace Thornhill (1942 to present) is a Physicist and proponent of the Electric Universe Theory, who graduated from Melbourne University in 1964 and began postgraduate studies with Prof. Victor Hopper’s upper atmosphere research group. Thornhill was heavily influenced by Immanuel Velikovsky, through his controversial book, Worlds in Collision.
- Thunderbolts Podcast Episode 8 - Wal Thornhill: Voyager 1 Confirms Electric Heliosphere (December 2012)
- Reinterpreting the MAVEN Mission to Mars - EU2014 (April 2014)
- Threads of Evidence - EU2014 (April 2014)
- The Interdisciplinary Story of the Electric Universe - NPA19 (August 2013)
- From Cosmic Currents to the Electric Sun - EU 2013 (February 2013)
- Stars in an Electric Universe, Part 1 - NPA18 (July 2011)
- Stars in an Electric Universe, Part 2 - NPA18 (July 2011)